Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I Have A New Project!


So, I have a new, cool project that I will probably never finish but am incredibly excited to start! I want to create a genealogy! It's going to take lots of research and goodness knows what else...mwahahah. I get giddy any time I think of doing research for something I'm not required to do in a class. On that note, I just read a non-poetic work by D. H. Lawrence for the first time in my life. Why didn't someone force me to read it earlier?? I have in my possession Four Short Novels: The Fox, Love Among the Haystacks, etc. I just read Love Among the Haystacks. I never really had to learn anything about D. H. Lawrence, so while I am sitting here at work on a very boring Tuesday I think I will have to raid my college's online databases for a while and then post my findings. I also have Fantasia of the Unconscious and Psychoanalysis and the Unconscious with me, but I'll wait to move on to those until I have finished the short novels. Now I have to go and find some books on how to do genealogical research...

No comments:

Post a Comment